Acceptable Use Policy
While accepting that Internet is a place for free and open discussion and information spread, iPepe reserves the right to take corrective actions when debates involving our clients' actions arise. This Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) has been designed to explain certain terms of Master Service Agreement and be used as a guideline for iPepe customers clarifying their rights and obligations. These policies are drawn from applicable law and generally accepted standards of Internet conduct, and are intended to protect iPepe’s reputation as a service provider.
Complying with CAN-SPAM Act [ http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/business/ecommerce/bus61.shtm ]
Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act of 2003 iPepe has a strong anti-spam policy and applies it in its everyday practice. WE DO NOT ALLOW SPAMMING of any kind be it unsolicited email advertising or open proxy spamming. iPepe does not allow
- sending unsolicited email messages, including, without limitation, commercial advertising and informational announcements;
- using another site's mail server to relay mail without the express permission of the site;
- sending out unsolicited email from any other network that advertises, promotes or in any way points to a resource hosted at iPepe servers;
- deliberate scanning of Internet resources with the aim to collect email addresses and other messenger services.
- creation, verification, support and spreading of databases of email and other messenger services (with the exception of those cases when the owners of all email addresses included in such a database expressed an agreement for email addresses to be included into this database; the open publication of the address can't be taken as an approval);
- creation, verification, support and spreading of databases of computer addresses, infected with remote control codes (using them for DDOS attacks and spamming);
management of the account on behalf of persons or firms stored in the database SROKSO (Spamhaus Register of Know Spam Operation) (www.spamhaus.org)
iPepe customer acknowledges that he/she is responsible for any spam-related actions within their account.
iPepe considers Internet to be an open forum for discussion and information dissemination and doesn't wish to discriminate against those who decide to utilize adult content or adult related material. However, we have a number of limitations concerning the content of adult-related sites.
iPepe does not allow:
- posting, displaying, or advertising of any image using a model or models under the age of 18 years anywhere on the site whether the models are clothed or unclothed.
- marketing the site utilizing content including "Kids", "Lolita", "Pedo", "Peta", "Peto", Pre-teen", "Pedophile", "Underage", "Child" or any other words, images, or descriptions that would lead someone to believe that the models are less than 18 years of age is not permitted anywhere on venue including the URL and meta tags.
- posting or displaying of any image or wording depicting or related to extreme violence, incest, snuff, scat, bestiality or the elimination of any bodily waste on another person, mutilation, or rape anywhere on the site, including the URL and meta tags.
- the posting or display of any image or wording depicting or related to bestiality anywhere on the site. including the URL and meta tags.
Copyright Infringement / Intellectual Property
Complying with Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) [ http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/hr2281.pdf ] iPepe does not allow any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, software piracy, and patents held by individuals, corporations, or other entities. iPepe clients engaged in such activity will be be required by law to remove or block access to customer content upon receipt of a proper notice of copyright infringement.
DMCA Notices can be sent to:
IPIPE International Corporation.
100 Delawanna Ave, 3rd floor
Access to other resources
iPepe considers inappropriate any activity related to network attacks and aimed at obtaining unauthorized access to the network resources.
- actions aiming at getting an unauthorized access to the network resources (a computer or any other equipment), and further usage of the access to delete or modify the software or data stored at the resources is prohibited;
- deliberate scanning of network nodes with the purpose of revealing network inner structure and open ports is prohibited;
- change of software settings of visitors' sites located within iPepe resources without expressed visitor' agreement is prohibited.
- Miscellaneous and Other Activities
- iPepe considers inappropriate:
- using its network as a means to transmit or post defamatory, harassing, abusive, or threatening language.
- placing any content that is discriminatory based on gender, race, age and/or promotes hate or violence.
- hosting sites advertising, selling or buying pharmaceuticals without providing all the necessary documents and licenses required by the legislation. It's done in compliance with with the Online Pharmacy Consumer Protection Act [http://www.opencongress.org/bill/110-s980/text]
- hosting gambling sites, sites advertising or selling the following multi-level marketing businesses, grant/cash money making schemes sites.
If any of the points mentioned above has been violated, iPepe will determine what action will be taken in response to a violation on a case-by-case basis. If iPepe believes that a violation of this AUP has occurred, such action may also include, but is not limited to, temporary or permanent blocking of access to Customer’s Equipment or data, and the suspension or termination of Customer’s services under MSA. iPepe may involve and will also fully cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating suspected lawbreakers. iPepe has no obligation to provide warnings under any circumstances and can terminate the account without prior notice if the Customer violates this policy. iPepe, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to determine if a client's site complies with all the policies described in AUP and can be hosted on iPepe resources.
iPepe reserves the right to modify this AUP at any time without notice. Customer is responsible for all use of the Services by itself, its employees, agents, contractors, invitees and customers, whether such use is with or without the consent of Customer.
Any complaints about a client's violation of this AUP should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org